The Conférence des Grandes Écoles is a non-profit association of engineering schools, management schools and higher education institutions offering other specialities. All the Grandes Écoles are recognised by the State and offer a nationally-certified degree upon completion of five years of post-Baccalaureate study, at Master's level. Its members also include companies, alumni associations > Find out more
New members are admitted to the CGE after review of a written application.
In accordance with the by-laws, different procedures apply for the different colleges.
COLLEGE 1: Higher education and research institutions
The director of the candidate school sends a request for membership, explaining the motives for the application, to the President of the CGE, for the attention of the Chief Re > Find out more
* President: Pierre Tapie, Dean, ESSEC Business School
* Vice-President (Companies): Jean-François VEYSSET, (CGPME)
* Vice-President (Grandes Écoles): Hervé BIAUSSER, Director, École Centrale Paris (ECP)
* Secretary: Éric MAURINCOMME, Director, Institut national des sciences appliquées in Lyon (INSA)
* Treasurer: Florence DARMON, General Director, École spéciale des trava > Find out more
Director general, Euromed Management
Director, École centrale Paris (ECP)
Director, Institut supérieur d’agriculture in Lille (ISA Lille)
Director, ISAE-ENSMA in Poitiers
Director general, École supérieure de > Find out more
The statutes created a strategic advisory council composed of very senior figures with an interest in constructing the training programmes of their future managers and executives.
Jean-Luc DECORNOY, Chairman of the executive board of KPMG France, has agreed to chair the council.
Th other members are:
> Find out more